Back in 2020, I did a live workshop as a series of Zoom sessions teaching about 30 people the basics of the Crestron environment and how SIMPL Windows and Vision Tools Pro-e work to create projects.
I just decided to re-release this as a pre-recorded course at a great price ($99) that will be helpful and accessible for people getting started.
There are 5 days of sessions, around 45-60 minutes of lecture and 45-60mins of demonstration and Q&A. At the end there is a test assignment that I will review and give feedback on.
- Digital logic – OR, AND, NOT, Set Reset, Toggle
- Analog logic – ranges, working with analog values, scaling
- Serial strings – generating strings, make string permanent
- Timing – Steppers, One shot/logic wave pulse
- Touch panel basics – buttons, pages, subpages
- Tying panel joins to SIMPL
- Loading, testing, and debugging
- Final assignment reviewed with comments
To find out more about the course click here