Crestron Programming Mentorship
Do you ever get stuck trying to work through a programming challenge?
It seems like there is never anyone around that can help work through some of the issues you come across as you are starting to do more advanced programs. I’ve been there, and it can be frustrating! Technical support doesn’t really have time to answer code problems, and although there are some pretty decent facebook and yahoo groups it can be daunting asking sometimes stupid questions as you develop your skills.
In an effort to assist you as you work towards becoming a better programmer, we have created the the following mentorship packages.
Option 1 – Group Mentorship
- Access to a private Facebook group with other beginner-intermediate people also learning and improving on their Crestron skills
- Submit questions for weekly video/screencast answers by Dustin to help work through challenges
- Preview of new course material as it is developed
Option 2 – Live Mentorship
Everything included in the Group Mentorship plus:
- Bi-Weekly live group video calls for help working through issues – recorded for those who cannot attend
Option 3 – Personalized Mentorship
Everything included in the Group and Live Mentorship plans plus:
- Weekly personal video call to assist with project challenges with some flexibility in scheduling
- Access to some of the modules Dustin uses to speed up certain tasks
- Priority access via membership site/email